Site news archive
Educational opportunities from the Alzheimer's Foundation of America
Educational opportunities from the Alzheimer's Foundation of America include:
- Care Connection a free monthly teleconference on a variety of dementia related topics.
- Concepts in Care Conference, held throughout the year in DC, Albany and NYC. Save the Date for May 2016
- On site trainings for organizations - visit www.alzfdn.org
- Virtual Dementia Tour for groups - visit www.alzfdn.org
- 6 hour DVD training through Dementia Care professionals of America (DCPA) division